Sunday, February 7, 2010

Congratulations Of Marriage What Finally Makes An Independent Person Commit To Marriage?

What finally makes an independent person commit to marriage? - congratulations of marriage

I am very independent, very interesting hobby and friends. The only person I am often asked: "How did he ever married?" And of course, I often thought about it and I love to hear your opinions. UPS is with divorce and separation in its heyday hard to say, 'I'? " I have especially when listening to those of you who have this commitment, I'm interested in, and that her feelings changed in the decision. Incidentally, congratulations to the Who. I respect marriage and what it represents.

1 comment:

MrDave21... said...

Marriage is not about the loss of independence. It is a choice of someone to share with you that independence. I do not agree lightly to marry, nor my wife.

Trat, I do not say "Oh, Let's Get Married, what do you say?" Many of my friends who did live together for many years.

My brother lived together and he came home one day, at noon, and he married his wife. Without this in advance.

Marriage is a commitment to make the other person in her marriage, is also important that you - for you. If you have that, for those who are highly likely to be unmarried.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Can scooter exercise. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree